Okay--I've tried leaving a comment 4 times now. Let's see if this one works. I love that you put the missionaries on here--they are a big part of our lives here in MO, huh? Love you lots!--Colette
My life has changed sence i was 16 years old i have turned everything i love around and made it possible for my self to pretend to be happy when i am in school, but most of the time im not. Not to get it wrong but i am happy when i'm not around my past and life is hard but thats the way it should be.
6 comments:
niki,
those sunsets are beautiful. Please keep taking more pictures of MO. We miss it.
Jen
I'm glad you put the elders on your blog. They are a big part of our life here in MO, huh? Love you lots!--Colette
Okay--I've tried leaving a comment 4 times now. Let's see if this one works. I love that you put the missionaries on here--they are a big part of our lives here in MO, huh? Love you lots!--Colette
Niki,
I love your new background. Keep posting so I don't miss you so much. Love Jen
Hey--just thought that 4 comments wasn't enough so I'll leave another. Love the spider picture! Love you too--Colette
Post a Comment