holy cow girl! I can't believe how my little sister has grown up! you are such a beautiful girl. I hope you know that. I love you so much. love always hide
I started to cry when I saw your picture with brina. I can't believe how much you have changed. you were so little. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you at thanksgiving. Love jen.
My life has changed sence i was 16 years old i have turned everything i love around and made it possible for my self to pretend to be happy when i am in school, but most of the time im not. Not to get it wrong but i am happy when i'm not around my past and life is hard but thats the way it should be.
2 comments:
holy cow girl! I can't believe how my little sister has grown up! you are such a beautiful girl. I hope you know that. I love you so much. love always hide
I started to cry when I saw your picture with brina. I can't believe how much you have changed. you were so little. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you at thanksgiving. Love jen.
Post a Comment