hey what is going on are you mad at me or are u ignoring me why havent you talked to me in awhile it makes me sad please write on my blog i miss talking to you and shari love you sammy
replying to ur comment "who's the guy next to the chick in the dress" obviously u don't know me, cuz I'm the chick in the dress. In my description I say that, and I also say the guy's name is connor. Can't give his last name though unless I get his permission. sorry. From ur pics I'm guessin u know sharlee?? She's the best!
hey guess what i went in to pick more songs for my playlist and i found spicegirls and they were in style like when i was 7 holy cow batman thats is awesome
My life has changed sence i was 16 years old i have turned everything i love around and made it possible for my self to pretend to be happy when i am in school, but most of the time im not. Not to get it wrong but i am happy when i'm not around my past and life is hard but thats the way it should be.
6 comments:
hey what is going on are you mad at me or are u ignoring me why havent you talked to me in awhile it makes me sad please write on my blog i miss talking to you and shari love you sammy
hey its all good i miss u and if u hve time tonite call me pls so i can talk to u and shari well do u like my kitti pics lov u sam
replying to ur comment "who's the guy next to the chick in the dress" obviously u don't know me, cuz I'm the chick in the dress. In my description I say that, and I also say the guy's name is connor. Can't give his last name though unless I get his permission. sorry. From ur pics I'm guessin u know sharlee?? She's the best!
hey where do u get those cool backgrounds i want one get back to me asap im getting tired of black lol thats unusual i lov black
hey who is tayler?
hey guess what i went in to pick more songs for my playlist and i found spicegirls and they were in style like when i was 7 holy cow batman thats is awesome
Post a Comment