geez can't trust them with the lawn mower hey niki hope all is fab tell everyone I said hi and I love everyone tell ANTON to write me a letter or send me a video that he takes of himself so i can have a few laughs here and there
My life has changed sence i was 16 years old i have turned everything i love around and made it possible for my self to pretend to be happy when i am in school, but most of the time im not. Not to get it wrong but i am happy when i'm not around my past and life is hard but thats the way it should be.
3 comments:
geez can't trust them with the lawn mower hey niki hope all is fab tell everyone I said hi and I love everyone tell ANTON to write me a letter or send me a video that he takes of himself so i can have a few laughs here and there
xoxox sammy :)
they broke ti lol sam
hey niki why did you put that pic of me it is disgusting i dont have any make-up on or anything! cute pics of everybody else. love jadey
Post a Comment