Niki--I love all your new pics! I'm so glad you took pics at mututal Wednesday night because I forgot my camera. I love the one of Jade and Molly. We missed you last night at the fireworks! I love you!--Colette
My life has changed sence i was 16 years old i have turned everything i love around and made it possible for my self to pretend to be happy when i am in school, but most of the time im not. Not to get it wrong but i am happy when i'm not around my past and life is hard but thats the way it should be.
1 comment:
Niki--I love all your new pics! I'm so glad you took pics at mututal Wednesday night because I forgot my camera. I love the one of Jade and Molly. We missed you last night at the fireworks! I love you!--Colette
Post a Comment