Well i got Anton smailing and i got scary pix of me on this lol Anton got me back
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Niki, I just went through and looked at all your picutures. You are doing great. I love all them. I am so glad you do this it makes me feel like I am there and not missing out on things. I love you. Keep it up. Love jen
My life has changed sence i was 16 years old i have turned everything i love around and made it possible for my self to pretend to be happy when i am in school, but most of the time im not. Not to get it wrong but i am happy when i'm not around my past and life is hard but thats the way it should be.
2 comments:
Niki,
I just went through and looked at all your picutures. You are doing great. I love all them. I am so glad you do this it makes me feel like I am there and not missing out on things. I love you. Keep it up. Love jen
i want that pic of anton standing in the road lol go figure huh
love sam
Post a Comment